Re: ST8

From: Freya (email suppressed)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 03:00:23 PST

--- amanda christie <email suppressed> wrote:

> > Is there a word that covers all of these non
> camera
> > stocks?
> "optical stocks"

I meant all of the non camera stocks such as print
stocks or "intermediate stocks" (if that is a real
phrase) not just the ones used for optical sound..
> oh yeah... and aside from calling them "optical
> stocks"... i've often heard of them referred to as
> "hi-con" stocks.... i usually just call 3378 and
> 7378
> "hi-con"... but i'm sure there are other types of
> stocks (camera, print, etc) that fall into the
> hi-con
> category as well.

That might be a bit closer, although there are low
contast print stocks etc too.



Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.