Re: ST8

From: amanda christie (email suppressed)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 01:43:20 PST

> Is there a word that covers all of these non camera
> stocks?

"optical stocks"

oh yeah... and aside from calling them "optical
stocks"... i've often heard of them referred to as
"hi-con" stocks.... i usually just call 3378 and 7378
"hi-con"... but i'm sure there are other types of
stocks (camera, print, etc) that fall into the hi-con
category as well.

amanda dawn christie
vancouver, canada


Find your next car at

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.