Re: [Frameworks] Help!

From: John Knecht <>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:44:25 -0400

Dr. Martin's dyes is one thing that you can try to find. It is an ink
that was used for touching up photographs. I am not sure if it is
still made.

John Knecht

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Bola de Fuego <> wrote:
> Hi!
> I´m new to this forum, and my question is about hand painted film.
> I was making some research for a thing I have to make and found some beautiful hand painted films, then I tried to find information about it on the web and didn´t found much....
> Can somebody help me? I found some Stan Brakhage examples and images of the film strip itself but don´t know if I have to do it with an special ink or paint in undeveloped film or not or if that´s my choice...
> Can somebody help me with that?
> Thank you very much!
> Issa García Ascot
> _______________________________________________
> FrameWorks mailing list

John Knecht, Russell Colgate Distinguished
 University Professor of Art and Art History
 and Film and Media Studies
FrameWorks mailing list
Received on Tue Sep 20 2011 - 11:44:56 CDT