Re: [Frameworks] NYC folks: sulfuric acid for hand processing?

From: Jason Halprin (email suppressed)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2010 - 16:33:30 PDT


Check with laboratory supply stores in the area, they might be able to help. You
might have some difficulty tracking this down in person, however. You can always
mail order it from Photographer's Formulary, thought there is a small matter of
a DEA form you have to fill out.

-Jason Halprin


FrameWorks mailing list
email suppressed