From: Matt Helme (email suppressed)
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 09:45:55 PDT

Fundraising- Matt Helme

Step One- Get a PHAT check from the Dept. Of Veterans Affairs.

Step Two- Get a PHAT Treasury Bond from Grandpa.

Step Three- Repeat step one and two.

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.