Re: not bleach

From: Jason Cortlund (email suppressed)
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 21:12:03 PDT

I'm pretty sure I've tried nail polish remover in the past and that also has
some effect.

I've used Fantastik. Cool stuff can happen, but it makes me cough.

Straight bleach is too strong and will wipe out everything in one fell
splash. But, you can dilute bleach with water for a more controlled (and
less noxious) demulsifier (I'm just making that word up).

I strongly recommend working in a well ventilated place with any of these

(Viva Helen Hill!)

Jason Cortlund

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.