Re: Deren permission

From: Pip Chodorov (email suppressed)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2009 - 13:07:29 PST

If you just want to rent a print, any cooperative can help you there.
If you want some other use, you need to contact Deren's third
husband's daughter Tavia Ito. I can help you with that if you want. I
often handle rights questions for her.
-Pip Chodorov

At 14:27 -0600 14/01/09, Raymond Salvatore Harmon wrote:
>Hello all
>Any idea whom one contacts for permission to screen Maya Deren's work?

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.