Draping film

From: esperanza collado (email suppressed)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2008 - 11:08:43 PDT

Hi all,

Im reading a text here about some cinema works and there is an
expression I dont understand (im Spanish, so English is not my
motherĀ“s tongue, you see). I wonder if someone could tell me what the
meaning of "DRAPING 35MM COLOR FILM" is. My dictionary says DRAPE
means to cover something, like a curtain or something like that, but I
dont really get it. Does it mean to display celuloid hanging? I really
need your help. I asked other people and they didnt understand

Thank you so much.

Esperanza Collado
For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.