Re: Sony Image Gear

From: Sam Wells (email suppressed)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 10:01:59 PDT

> I'm looking to buy an application which I believe is called Sony
> Image Gear, but it doesn't show up in a search of Sony's website.
> Have a got the name wrong? Does anyone know where to buy it and
> what it costs?

By application I assume (yes ?) you mean a software product; what
does it do ?

Is it This ?


For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.