Re: Printing technique in Piece Touchee (Martin Arnold)

From: Francisco Torres (email suppressed)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 16:33:51 PDT

On 8/26/06, John Powers-
 "What is that called? Reverse printing?"
Reverse printing is when the action is printed last frame first so
that it appears to move backwards. Inversion of left/right axis is
usually called "Flipping" or "Floppinng", we use to write it on the
work print "Flip this scene"
The good old Steenbeck/bench days....

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.