lens question

From: David Tetzlaff (email suppressed)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 09:46:07 PDT

in addition to macro lenses and extension tubes and flikpping the lens,
there are also close-up adaptors that screw into the filter threads on the
front of your lens, or drop into a saries type filter holder. they come in
varying degrees, +1, +2, +3 often were sold as a kit with all three of

I have a bunch of these in my filter junk box. What kinds of lens do you
have now that you would use for close work, does it have filter threads,
if so what size, if not how wide is the outside of the barrel, and how
close exactly do you want to get?

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.