From: Lauren Sorensen (email suppressed)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2011 - 00:14:06 PST
Please note the upcoming postmark deadline for our Call for Entries for San
Francisco Cinematheque's Crossroads Festival of Moving Image Arts.
*CROSSROADS Festival of Moving Image Arts*
May 12-15, 2011, San Francisco, California
Presented by San Francisco Cinematheque
*Postmark submission deadline: February 10th, 2011*
San Francisco Cinematheque seeks submissions of recent films and videos for
the second annual festival, CROSSROADS. Occurring in May at SFMOMA and the
Victoria Theatre in San Francisco, the festival will showcase new and
rediscovered works of emerging and established filmmakers in the avant-garde
along with a number of special presentations and events. Cinematheque is
seeking submissions of compelling non-commercial, artist-made work of all
genres and durations.
• Submitted works must have been completed after January 1st, 2009.
• Include one submission form with each entry.
• All submissions must be on DVD -- clearly labeled with the film title,
filmmaker name(s), contact telephone number and email.
• Please include a pre-paid, SASE with your submission if you would like
items to be returned.
• Entry fee: $10 for each individual film (postmarked by Jan. 10th)
$15 for each individual film (postmarked by Feb. 10th)
*Entry fee is waived for Cinematheque members.
• Please make checks or money-orders payable in U.S. currency to: SAN
FRANCISCO CINEMATHEQUE or send payment via PayPal to:
• We will notify all entrants once the submission is received.
• Accepted exhibition formats are: 8mm, super 8, 16mm, 35mm, Mini-DV,
You can find more information on our web site at
Download an entry form at sfcinema.org or contact us at
email suppressed for more information
FrameWorks mailing list