From: MIllennium Film Journal (email suppressed)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2010 - 09:12:34 PDT
We're happy to announce the publication of Millennium Film Journal No.
52 "Presence" including:
• a flip animation by George Griffin
• reviews of Lozano-Hemmer's "Pulse Park," Bill Brand's
"Masstransiscope," and Tribeca 2009;
• articles on Phil Solomon's recent films, HD, and British film and
• a Norwegian film scholar's diary;
• reviews of books by David Curtis and David James;
• Pat O'Neill's memoir of Chick Strand,
It's $8 + S & H and can be ordered online at:
Millennium Film Journal
For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.