Re: splicing

From: Jason Halprin (email suppressed)
Date: Sat Jan 16 2010 - 07:42:53 PST

You can also get tape (sprocketed and unsprocketed) at Urbanski film ( In a pinch you can always get these type of supplies from Christy's Editorial in Burbank (, but be prepared to pay.

-Jason Halprin

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.