Re: Seeking lab to process Reg 8mm

From: Dicky (email suppressed)
Date: Fri Sep 04 2009 - 15:16:35 PDT

Yale Film and Video in Burbank also sells regular 8 film, and processes it
without slitting it. Action Camera in San Francisco sells regular 8 film as
well. It seems that any lab that processes 16 mm film would process regular
8 film as well, and there's no reason any lab that processes it wouldn't be
able to give it back to you without slitting it.

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.