Re: looking for lomo tanks

From: James Cole (email suppressed)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 16:09:17 PST

I am not totally sure if this will make it any easier to find, but they're
sometimes called OMO tanks. There is one for sale on ebay now:

I can't tell how big this one is.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:49 AM, amanda christie <email suppressed>wrote:

> hello again,
> i'm looking to order one or two spiral processing tanks (aka lomo tanks,
> aka russian tanks) for super 8, 16mm, and 35mm.
> i've found a few on ebay but only the smaller 10 meter (30 feet) ones....
> i'd like at least 15 meter (50 feet) tanks.
> i've done a bunch of surfing on the internet, but haven't found anything
> larger than the 10 meter tanks.
> does anyone know of a reliable source or supplier that i can order from? i
> would need to pay by either visa or paypal, and have the tank shipped to
> eastern canada.
> thanksa somucha,
> amanda
> (still in the bustling metropolis of sackville... with one traffic light,
> and two pubs... and lots of lots of marshlands)
> ------------------------------
> Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. *Go to
> Yahoo! Answers.* <>
> __________________________________________________________________ For info
> on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.