Replacement Part for Beseler Slide Dupliator

From: andrew lampert (email suppressed)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 13:13:29 PST


I'm asking this question on behalf of a colleague, so
if you have an answer please contact her directly at:
(address suppressed)

"I am trying to find a part for our Beseler Dual Mode
Slide Duplicator.
It's a ring/adapter refered to as a male T-Flange in
the instruction manual. (Beseler Part # 680-57-62). It
screws into the Camera t-mount which then attaches to
the bellows."


Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.