Re: elmo audio connector

From: Jim Carlile (email suppressed)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 21:50:16 PDT

It's called a "male 2-pin DIN speaker plug." Radio Shack should have it.
Sometimes they leave the DIN out.
Looks like this, right? Sometimes they're squarish.

************************************** See what's new at

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.