Re: academics

From: Brook Hinton (email suppressed)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2007 - 10:28:15 PDT

There are universities in Europe that will grant Ph.D.'s on the basis of
work which has already been published or partially on that basis with
additional work. It's sort of like an honorary degree that one applies for
and that still has a peer review component. I don't know of any legit
programs in the US in any field offering this but that doesn't mean they
don't exist.


Brook Hinton
film/video/audio art

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.