From: Brook Hinton (email suppressed)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 08:40:29 PDT
If you have fcp. just do a batch export.
1. Import the clips into a viewer bin if they aren't there already.
2. Set in/out points in clips if desired (you have the option to use in/out
points on export or not).
3. Go to Window>Export Queue
4. Highlight clips in the viewer, drag'em into the queue.
5. In the export queue, click "settings"
6. Choose QUicktime (custom) for the format.
7. Click options, set codec and size desired
8. Back on the settings screen, choose "use item in/out" if desired. Also
don't forget to set the destination.
9. Click "export", go do something else.
On 8/3/07, Philip Hood <email suppressed> wrote:
> hi, dunno if this is the right place for this question,
> but I have like 40 hdv clips on a a harddrive and I have
> fcp, and I want to make smaller clips of them so that I
> can let folx see to make editing decisions, but I don't
> want to resize and export 1 by 1 all forty files, each
> one taking like 20 minutes to do, but would like to write
> some script of some sort that I can let run all weekend,
> or some such. Is there any native macintosh solution
> for this ?
> For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.
-- _______________________________________________________ Brook Hinton film/video/audio art www.brookhinton.com __________________________________________________________________ For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.