Re: Bolex Release Cable

From: jo Dery (email suppressed)
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 09:52:00 PDT

hi - I use one of these from chambless cine co. in GA - but try Ebay and
elsewhere too :

265035 BolexTM Brand Cable Release 27" with Side Adapter Socket $99.50
265034 BolexTM Brand Cable Release 27" without Side Adapter Socket $25.50

This listing is about 1/2 way down the page under accessories for
spring-wind cameras... you defintiely need the side adapter, but if you
happen to have one, you can just get the cable release! also if you
image/google "bolex cable release" a picture comes up so you can see what
the side adapter looks like. I really love my cable release! It makes a
world of difference for single frame shooting...

best wishes, jo dery

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chris Ernst <email suppressed>
Reply-To: Experimental Film Discussion List <email suppressed>
To: email suppressed
Subject: Re: Bolex Release Cable
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 12:19:05 -0400

There is a particular cable release made for the Bolex, called the "H20"
and the "H40" (20 and 40 inches, respectively) with an adapter that
attaches to the side run switch. It allows you to shoot single frames or
run at regular forward speed. Is that what you're looking for?

On May 18, 2007, at 11:53 AM, Adrian Tagmenveca wrote:

>Hey folks.
>Is there a special Bolex release cable, or will any still camera release
>cable work?
>Richlands, VA.
>Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
>Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
>__________________________________________________________________ For
>info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.

Chris Ernst
email suppressed

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.

More photos, more messages, more storageóget 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.