lens question

From: James Macgillivray (email suppressed)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 08:07:33 PDT


I'm looking for a c-mount lens that will let me film very close up on images
and text. I'm happy with all my other lenses, but they can't seem to get
close enough to the images without them going out of focus.

Can anyone help me with a ballpark name for this lens?

Is it a macro lens?

Thank you.


For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.