Re: s8 cartridge opener thingie

From: Pip Chodorov (email suppressed)
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 14:21:18 PDT

These are sold at Kahl Media Arts in Germany.
  (in German only; but if you call they speak English, it's called
something like a kassettenoffner).


>FWers: This query is on behalf of Colorlab, where they are
>activley searching for one of those S8 cartridge opener
>thingies. Apparently not so easy to come by.

For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.