From: Philip Hood (email suppressed)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 22:51:24 PDT
Please enjoy a small repository of
harder to find texts on cinema:
So far included in pdf format in this
repository there is:
From Experimental Cinema No. 5, 1934
* Joseph Schillinger: Excerpts from A Theory of Synchronization
From Film Culture 29
* Michael McClure: Dog Star Man
* Frances Star: Twice a Man
* Gregory Markopoulos: Excerpts from
a Tentative Script of "Twice a Man"
* Stan Brakhage: Script for Film with Actor
From Film Culture 31
* Gregory Markopoulos: Towards a New Narrative Film Form
* Anais Nin: Poetics of the Film (1 page)
* Stan Brakhage: Letter to Gregory Markopoulos
Standards adopted by SMPE, 1928
On Sat, 13 May 2006, Maurizio Mercuri wrote:
> Dear Frameworkers,
> I'd really be interested in reading Markopoulos' essay "Towards a new
> narrative film form" published in Film Culture nr. 31.
> Here in Italy I think it's almost impossible to find.
> Could someone help me? Any suggestion will be really appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.
> All the best,
> Maurizio Mercuri
For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.