interlacing two videos together?

From: Sarah Kanouse (email suppressed)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 11:53:54 PST

Hello all,

I was hoping to pick the collective brain and perhaps be referred to
a software tool. I'm interested in combining the upper field of one
digital video with the lower field of another. Any ideas on how to
do this? Any existing tools out there?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.


For info on FrameWorks, contact Pip Chodorov at <email suppressed>.